Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Chilliwave Hotspot Billing Software  (Read 938 times)

Offline JoeClark

• FraudRecord Member
Chilliwave Hotspot Billing Software
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:28:08 AM »
Since my name has been brought up here, I will respond to this personally.. This yzy-oui-fi is Francois Morize, who is a hacker in France that assisted one of my php programmers, Loren Wolsiffer, in stealing the domain name and server code for Wifi Gator and now they are defrauding the public into thinking they own my business..

If you google my name, "Chuck DeJarnett Wifi Gator", you will see that I am the one who developed the entire wifi gator system and it belongs to my company Oregon MicroScience Corp... period..

After Loren and Francois here pulled their scam on all of you, I immediately dumped the entire wifigator name and started a new company, rebuilt everything from the ground up, and completely obsoleted the wifi gator program.. Dumped it like a hot potato...

If you want to do business with some hackers in France, and do not mind dealing with dishonest people, then Wifi Gator might be for you.. You can tell by his writing above that he has about a 3rd grade education, which should be your first clue.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 09:46:44 AM by harzem »

Offline harzem

• Administrator
Re: Chilliwave Hotspot Billing Software
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »
I don't know what issue you are talking about, is there anything that involves our service FraudRecord?

Offline Yzy-oui-fi

• FraudRecord Member
    • Yzy-oui-fi
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 07:38:34 AM »
Hi, sorry for the reply delay...
I just saw this topic today...
It appears that old stories never died. :-)
Mr Dejarnett and I, have some trouble fiew years ago, when i discovered that the Aaa server he was selling around the web, was full of back doors to kill his customers buisyness if something went wrong, and was also full of security issues.
At first, i was just one of his  professional customer.
This story grows up to a level so high that some black hackers discover his server failure and used it as a strike back relay after megaupload closed up.
This guy (chuck) wass so crazy that i have to explain Fbi, that i'm not black hacker and nothing to do with the stike back against fbi website. This guy just tell the fbi that he was sure i was from Cdc...:-)
As he disappear when fbi took his whole server farm, and leave his customer in the dark, i was contract by some of his customer to remove the silly script he put on server he sold them...
So far i removed something like 22 backdoors and killing script.
The most funny in this story, is that it is outdated, the only way for chuck to get ranking, is to keep back this old story to life again. :-)
As far as i remember, this story is almost 7 years old....:-)
I guess chuck nervous break down came from market loss against Loren wolsiffer market winning...this is a nut attitude.
Chuck, please, forget me ! If you need a devil, choose another guy !:-)

Offline Yzy-oui-fi

• FraudRecord Member
    • Yzy-oui-fi
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 02:04:40 AM »
Erratum....at least this story is 10 years old. :-)
I have a request for moderators...
I know that Chuck based his buisyness on his name, this is not my case, yzy-oui-fi is a busyness name, not my lastname, so could please remove my name from this topic, i don't need a ranking based on my lastname.
Best regards

August 19, 2018, 11:46:39 AM: Page created in 0.101 seconds with 21 queries by SMF