Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Chilliwave Hotspot Billing Software  (Read 78 times)

Offline JoeClark

• FraudRecord Member
Chilliwave Hotspot Billing Software
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:28:08 AM »
Since my name has been brought up here, I will respond to this personally.. This yzy-oui-fi is Francois Morize, who is a hacker in France that assisted one of my php programmers, Loren Wolsiffer, in stealing the domain name and server code for Wifi Gator and now they are defrauding the public into thinking they own my business..

If you google my name, "Chuck DeJarnett Wifi Gator", you will see that I am the one who developed the entire wifi gator system and it belongs to my company Oregon MicroScience Corp... period..

After Loren and Francois here pulled their scam on all of you, I immediately dumped the entire wifigator name and started a new company, rebuilt everything from the ground up, and completely obsoleted the wifi gator program.. Dumped it like a hot potato...

If you want to do business with some hackers in France, and do not mind dealing with dishonest people, then Wifi Gator might be for you.. You can tell by his writing above that he has about a 3rd grade education, which should be your first clue.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 09:46:44 AM by harzem »

Offline harzem

• Administrator
Re: Chilliwave Hotspot Billing Software
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »
I don't know what issue you are talking about, is there anything that involves our service FraudRecord?

September 24, 2017, 06:21:06 AM: Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries by SMF