Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WHMCS 7.1.0  (Read 23673 times)

Offline MJHost

• FraudRecord Member
WHMCS 7.1.0
« on: December 19, 2016, 09:41:31 AM »
Unable to change settings, since upgrading to 7.1.0

See screenshot

Offline JTNSolutions

• FraudRecord Member
    • JTN Solutions
Re: WHMCS 7.1.0
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:30:08 PM »
The plugin does not go in the fraud protection folder "(HTML_ROOT)/modules/fraud". But instead placed in: "(HTML_ROOT)/modules/addons"

Offline tallship

• FraudRecord Member
  • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
    • Northtech Computer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 03:24:30 AM »
Unable to change settings, since upgrading to 7.1.0

One thing you may want to look at is your perms.

If your Linux server uses the same group name as the username (Like CentOS), then check to make sure that your webserver can write to the applicable files in the addons directory - compare with other file perms and ownership with other modules there and then affect accordingly.

If your Linux (or BSD) server uses the user group of say, 'users' for all non-privileged users, i.e., username = jschmoe and group = users, then you may want to consider:

Code: [Select]
chown -Rv jschmoe:apache directory_name

In this case, and compare again with other files and dirs, but you may wish to:

Code: [Select]
chmod -Rv 770 directory_name # or maybe even 660

Not knowing the specifics of your install or the particular flavor of UNIX or the Linux distro you're using, I can't tell more but to suggest you check the ownership and perms comparing modules that still work with the one that no longer works.

I hope that helps!

piohost

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 09:50:59 AM »
forgive me if I'm wrong however as far as im aware its just a normal plugin and not specific to fraud protection, you have to manually check clients against the fraud record records

Offline tallship

• FraudRecord Member
  • Business Internet and Telephony since 1985.
    • Northtech Computer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2017, 02:54:04 PM »
forgive me if I'm wrong however as far as im aware its just a normal plugin and not specific to fraud protection, you have to manually check clients against the fraud record records

Not only that, but you can only run one of the anti-fraud systems at one time in WHMCS, so make sure you're not trying to run this one, AND say, Maxmind at the same time, as WHMCS only supports a single system active at any time.

Offline griffinhosting

• FraudRecord Member
    • GriffinHosting.com Web Services
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 12:10:22 PM »
This addon module allows you to run both fraudrecord AND maxmind at the same time - http://securityplus.griffinhosting.com/

Offline timnboys

• FraudRecord Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 09:17:32 PM »
not exactly he was probably trying to use our anti fraud module for WHMCS: https://cubedata.net/fraudrecord/
as to the looks of the screenshot is what I can tell our anti fraud module looks like in WHMCS

March 19, 2024, 06:07:43 AM: Page created in 0.08 seconds with 20 queries by SMF