Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wanted  (Read 17219 times)

Offline adcpayments

• FraudRecord Member
Wanted
« on: August 19, 2015, 02:42:21 PM »
I am developing a wealth creation/email/payments/safest social network/marketplace combi service which needs automated fraudrecord checks to protect the service itself and all future users of the service. Therefore I am on the lookout for a developer who can integrate fraudrecord with new and existing systems. Is there anyone here who can help me please?

Offline timnboys

• FraudRecord Member
Re: Wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 05:00:42 PM »
I can help you as long as you provide enough api documentation so I don't have to go searching for answers on how to do anything with your panel.
WHMCS module was made first(for my fraudrecord automated fraud module) because of the documentation that it has on everything at the time I started building it.
and by the way please pay me good to make it worth my time(as my time isn't free.)
also I prefer no deadlines because I don't like having to deal with deadlines because I am more of the easy going type of developer that prefers to work on whatever I work on on my time when I can not trying to work on it so much so I can meet a deadline.

March 28, 2024, 04:35:03 PM: Page created in 0.106 seconds with 22 queries by SMF