Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Contacting Lawyers or Press About a Client Making a Fraudulent Chargeback  (Read 18604 times)

Offline changemakers

• FraudRecord Member
    • Changemakers Publishing and Writing
Anyone have any suggestions about this. After I turned down an offer to take the balance due on a writing project in trade, after a card I tried to charge was declined, the client not only didn't pay this by fraudulently claimed I committed fraud on a previous chargeback.  Though I submitted evidence and my bank reversed the chargeback, he lied to his bank again, and apparently they didn't look at my evidence that he authorized and participated in the transaction, they reversed the reversal and my bank closed the matter.  (Apparently if anyone claims fraud for email or phone transactions, there is little one can do so fraudsters can get away with using this tactic to get a lot of free merchandise and services. 
    I'm interested in contacting a lawyer who might handle a fraud and defamation case or press who might be interested in this story.  Also, as a Huffington Post columnist, I'm hearing from others who may have been defrauded in this way by clients.
         Gini Graham Scott

March 28, 2024, 04:06:56 PM: Page created in 0.081 seconds with 20 queries by SMF