Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: No Spammer Category?  (Read 17706 times)

Offline atjeu

• FraudRecord Member
No Spammer Category?
« on: March 23, 2012, 12:51:32 PM »
are you planning to add a spammer category?  This is the biggest problem we have by far.

Jeff

Offline harzem

• Administrator
Re: No Spammer Category?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 12:56:40 PM »
Categories are just text based options, which can be modified in the language file of the WHMCS module. As long as the category name is less than 32 characters long, any text is acceptable. You may modify the language file of the module to add anything to the list.

Currently in the language file, "spam" must be the third one toward the end of the list. I will change it to "spammer", which actually is a better word to define the issue.

Offline atjeu

• FraudRecord Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 01:05:56 PM »
i was referring to the report details, type field when you submit a new report.  There is a drop down with a list.  I had just submitted a manual report for now until we setup the API.

Offline harzem

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »
Oh, you are right. I just added "spammer" to the list on the website as well. That list and the WHMCS module is not synchronized, but thanks for reminding so we can add to both lists when we have new category to add :)

Thanks for contributing!

April 19, 2024, 12:20:35 AM: Page created in 0.129 seconds with 21 queries by SMF