Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where is the master database?  (Read 23300 times)

Offline Radwebhosting

• FraudRecord Member
    • Custom Dedicated Servers
Where is the master database?
« on: March 26, 2017, 08:00:53 AM »
Shamefully, I haven't logged in in awhile. Is there a master database where emails and other fields can be searched against the FraudRecords?

If someone would be so kind as to link me to that area, I promise not to ask again :)
Custom Dedicated Servers
Dallas, TX Hosting

Offline Saulsberry

• FraudRecord Member
Re: Where is the master database?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 02:49:58 PM »
Shamefully, I haven't logged in in awhile. Is there a master database where emails and other fields can be searched against the FraudRecords?

If someone would be so kind as to link me to that area, I promise not to ask again :)

I'm not sure if you actually get a complete list. The program works in the background right?

Offline HughOliphant

• FraudRecord Member
    • phen24
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 05:18:00 AM »

As a software developer, I would assume that there IS a master database, but you can't access it directly or through API. No site owner would grant access to it. However, there is a Query option in the site and you can use it.

Offline BrentRodriguez

• FraudRecord Member
    • Dbal Max
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 07:13:00 AM »
As a software developer, I would assume that there IS a master database, but you can't access it directly or through API. No site owner would grant access to it. However, there is a Query option in the site and you can use it.

I'm also a software developer, and while API access is great, normally sites will not allow API access for free.

March 28, 2024, 08:01:54 PM: Page created in 0.064 seconds with 21 queries by SMF